- We believe in the verbal inspiration of the Bible. It is the inspired Word of God, a revelation from God to man, the infallible rule of faith and conduct, and is superior to conscience and reason, but not contrary to reason.
(II Timothy 3:14-17: II Peter 1:20-21; I Thess.2:13; Hebrews 4:12)
- We believe in one God existing in three separate and distinct personalities, namely the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. They are eternally self-existent, self- revealed and function as one entity.
(Genesis 1:1; 1:26; 3:22; Deut. 6:4; Isaiah 43:10,11; Matthew 28:19)
- We believe in the creation and fall of man and that his only hope for redemption from the fallen nature is in Jesus Christ the Son of God.
(Genesis 1:26-31;3:1-7; Romans 5:12-21)
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of God as the Intercessor.
(Isaiah 7:14; 9:6; Luke 1:26-38; ICor.15:1-7; Acts 1:9; Hebrews 12:2; 7:25)
- We believe that salvation is by grace through faith and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for the forgiveness of sins.
(Romans 3:23; Ephesians 2:8; Romans 10:9-13)
- We believe in water baptism by immersion and is to be observed, whenever physically possible as commanded in the Scriptures, by all that have repented and accepted Christ as Savior and Lord.
(Matthew 28:19; Acts 10:47,48; Romans 6:4)
- We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit as an experience subsequent to salvation, with the initial physical evidence of speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance.
(Acts 1:8, 2:4; 10:44-46; 19:2,6)
- We believe in the operation of the gifts of the Spirit and that they are available to all believers.
(I Cor.12: 1-11, 27-31; 14:1)
- We believe in the spirit filled life, a life of separation from sin and the perfecting of holiness in the fear of God as an expression of Christian faith.
(II Cor.6:14; 7:1;Ephesians 5:18; IThess.4:7)
- We believe that Divine healing is provided for in the Atonement and is the privilege of all believers.
(Isaiah 53:4,5; Matthew 8:16,17; Mark 16:17,18; James 5:14,15)
- We believe in the Lord’s Supper, or Holy Communion. It is the symbol expressing our sharing of the divine nature of our Lord Jesus Christ, a memorial of His suffering and death, and a prophecy of His Second Coming. It is enjoined on all believers “until He comes”.
(John 6:48,51,53-57;Luke 22:19,20; ICor.11:23-32)
- We believe in the resurrection of the dead in Christ and their translation together with those who are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord, commonly known as the Rapture of the Church.
(I Cor.15:51-57; I Thess. 4:13-17; Titus 2:11-13)
- We believe in the return of Christ with His saints from Heaven to rule and reign for one thousand years and after this, there shall be a new heaven and a new earth.
(Isaiah 65:17; 66:22; II Peter 3:13; Revelation 1:7; 19:11-14; 20:1-6; 21:1,2)
- We believe in the final judgment and bodily resurrection: eternal life for the believer and eternal punishment for the unbeliever.
(John 3:16; 5:24; Mark 9:43-48; IIThess.1:9; Revelation 20:10-15; 21:8)